2017年3月13日月曜日

(NZ高1)第二回の週末編

こんにちは、ブシャールです。
生徒たちは元気に活動しています。

週末の各自の活動を生徒が紹介します。



I went shopping with my friends on Saturday and Sunday. We went to many shopping malls and bought many things. I bought accessories for my friends in Japan. Also, we ate too much. I ate hamburger, toastie,and gelato. They were delicious! I enjoyed my last weekend in New Zealand.

Tomoyo Hisanabe



I went shopping with my Japanese friends on Saturday. I bought souvenirs for my family and my friends. I ate McDonald's with my friends. I was surprised that the hamburger sizes are much bigger than Japanese ones. It was delicious. On Sunday, we planned to see a hockey game, but it was raining, so we could not, so we stayed at home. I had great time on my last weekend in News Zealand.

Rika Morimoto



On Saturday and Sunday, I went to Christchurch to do some shopping with my Japanese friends. I bought a lot of gifts for my friends. I think that they will be happy.

Yumi Adachi



Saturday, I went to James and Hayley's to play mini golf, Clip Climb and Inflatable WORLD. Although I didn't speak much at the beginning, Clip Climb was fun. I played with three people with fun from Inflatable WORLD. Also, I took them to various places. 

Sunday I went to Westfield Mall "RICCARTON". There were a lot of shops and it took a day to see it all. It was good that we could shop at many shops. I would like to have fun for the last three days of my trip.

Sachi Otani


On the weekend I went shopping and to see Pop Culture Invades Christchurch for Armageddon. I went to the biggest mall in Christchurch. It was so big and exciting. I bought a lot of things. Then I went to Pop Culture Invades. I love Marvel so I was very happy. Then l bought a T-shirt. It was cool. After that I went into the haunted house. It was so scary I got a sore throat.

Kyoka Nagai


I went to Christchurch to buy some things on Saturday and Sunday. There were many shops so we enjoyed ourselves much. Also I saw a lot of buildings broken by the earthquake. I hope Christchurch will revive soon.

Kenta Arino


I went to the shopping mall near Christchurch with a friend on Saturday. We only had 1 hour, so we could not shop much. It was fun.

I went to the biggest shopping mall in Christchurch with a friend on Sunday. It was possible to buy a lot of gifts for my Japanese friends and it was possible to buy a lot of gifts. It was a very fun day.

Nanaka Muramoto


On Saturday and Sunday I went to Christchurch with my friends. I bought many things and saw many buildings there. It was very fun. I had a good holiday.

Haruhiro Tominaga



On Saturday, I went to Christchurch to go shopping with my friends. We saw a lot of broken buildings because of the earthquake and we learned about the town's history. It was very interesting for me.
On Sunday, I went a hot pool with my host family. I felt relaxed and we enjoyed swimming. It was a lot of fun, I thought that I don't want to go back to Japan!!

Momoka Ninagi



I went around to various shopping malls in Christchurch on Saturday and Sunday. One shopping mall, the Re:start Mall is built in a place where an earthquake occurred. It was rebuilt as its name suggests and there were a number of container shops lined up. Beside the mall there was the site of a building collapsed by earthquake under construction. It was nice.

Saki Nishijima



On Saturday, I rode the gondola. I was sad that today was rainy. The mountain which has the gondola is very high. The top of mountain was very cold. The view I saw was very beautiful.

On Sunday, I went to a shopping mall. I met my friends there. I bought a mug and key-holder. I played Wii after dinner.
Dinner was very delicious.

Sotaro Sudo



Last weekend I went to the city centre of Christchurch with my friends to go shopping for my family and my friends in Japan. It was very hard for me to look for what I want to buy. I'm looking forward to bringing them back to Japan. I had a good weekend.

Makoto Takeuchi


I went to shopping in Christchurch this weekend with my friends. I bought so many things like gifts for my family and friends. I really enjoyed shopping.
I spent a really good weekend!

Kana Akizuki


では又今度ね!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿